I am ready for Wednesday to sparkle and this drink will do the trick. This is a super way to elevate champagne, prosecco, or cava. You can turn a regular bottle of bubbles into a pretty cocktail using Luxardo Maraschino Liqueur and Campari. This sparkler would be perfect for a girl’s night or dinner party because you could prepare the glasses with the liqueurs and cherry juice before your guest arrived and then top of glasses with champagne as guest arrive.
If someone handed me this cocktail when I arrived at a party I would freak out! It’s pretty and has some spring notes with the fragrant liqueurs used. If you are new to using Luxardo or Campari this is a fool proof and easy way to use both of these spirits. So, elevate the normal glass of bubbles even if it trades just for an ordinary Wednesday night in! Treat yourself and you will win!
- 2 ounces of Luxardo Maraschino Liqueur
- 2 ounces of Campari
- 2 teaspoons of cherry juice
- ½ bottle of champagne, prosecco, or cava
Garnish: 2 cherries
- Place 1 ounce of Luxardo Maraschino Liqueur and 1 ounce of Campari into each serving glass
- Place 1 teaspoon of cherry juice in each serving glass
- Fill serving glasses to the top with champagne, prosecco, or cava
- Garnish with cherries