With all the holidays and family gatherings coming up in the cooler months it’s time to make up some punches to make entertaining easier. As a child growing up I looked forward to having apple butter on my toast for breakfast every fall and now I’m super excited to be able to incorporate it into adult booze beverages.
I found some Monin Caramel Apple Butter syrup and it inspired me to create this delicious punch. I wanted to showcase it’s natural apple and caramel flavors as much as possible so I used vodka and some sparkling apple cider to keep the flavor as clean as possible. It needed a little more zest so I added in some fresh lemon juice to balance everything out.
- 1 bottle of vodka
- 1 bottle of sparkling apple cider
- ½ cup of lemon juice
- 1 cup Monin Caramel Apple Butter syrup
- 1 lemon (sliced)
- 2 apples (sliced)
- Edible flowers
- In a punch bowl combine all of the ingredients and top with ice
- Stir to mix everything together
- Garnish with fruit slices and edible flowers