It is always a good time for boozy milkshakes and I have been trying out different combinations to share with you. I love using bourbon to elevate the normal milkshake into something that is for “Adults Only.” As a child and an adult I have always loved cookie dough ice cream; especially in a milkshake.
This recipe is really a boozy liquid dessert that will have your taste buds asking for more. Beyond that cookies and bourbon go really well together so when it comes to a milkshake they rise above your normal vanilla, chocolate, or strawberry shake delight. This is a super easy recipe that only requires three ingredients bourbon, ice cream, and milk so shake it up and enjoy!
- 2 ounces of Heritage Distilling Elk Rider bourbon
- 4 scoops of cookie dough ice cream
- ¼ cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon of chocolate sauce for garnish
- 1 tablespoon of chocolate curls for garnish
Garnish: chocolate sauce drizzle and chocolate curls
- In a blender combine cookie dough ice cream, milk, and bourbon
- Blend until desired consistency
- Note: add more ice cream if mixture is too thin or more milk if it too thick
- Pour blended mixture into serving glass
- Top with chocolate sauce drizzle