I have been craving a beautiful drink that is summery but has a little flavor of fall. This martini really hits the spot for me. It combines fresh berry flavor with the spicy kick of bourbon. I initially made this drink on a warm fall evening and enjoyed ever sip of it so though I would share the recipe with you!
- 1.5 ounces of bourbon
- 3 ounces of blueberry juice
- 1/8 cup blueberries
- 1 cup of ice
- In a cocktail shaker add ice, blueberry juice, and bourbon.
- Shake until chilled and mixed
- Pour mixture into a martini glass
- Garnish martini with blueberry skewer