Weekend Vibes! 🥃💃 I am currently obsessed with Bar Cart Bloody Mary Bars! I have stocked my bar cart with all the Maker’s Mark Bloody Mary fixins’ for my friends to make all their brunchy bourbon dreams come true. This project was a great partnership with Maker’s Mark to help promote their #CocktailsForCleanups campaign, which is helping to clean up oceans and waterways around the world. Water is such an important part of the character of bourbon, and it was AMAZING to see this first hand when I visited Maker’s Mark a couple of years ago.
- 1.5 parts Bourbon
- 4 parts tomato juice
- 1/4 part Cholula Hot Sauce
- 4 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 2 dashes celery bitters
- 2 wedges lemon
- 1 tsp. salt/pepper/paprika mix
- Add all ingredients to a shaker
- Shake then strain over ice into a glass
- Garnish with a lemon wedge, pickles, pickled okra and peppers
*You can also multiply the recipe and mix it in a pitcher to create a great batched cocktail for a group as pictured above.