This cocktail is primarily made up of a beet juice, which contains cucumber, carrot, beet, apple, lime, and ginger juice. I bought this juice from a juice bar in Vancouver called Krokodile Pear. I really think that the gin complements the juice and makes the cocktail taste very fresh and unique.
Plus, this cocktail is super easy to make if you pre buy the juice. At Krokodile Pear they serve their juices in a mason jar. I love this idea because I am obsessed with mason jars but it also gives you a way to repurpose the jar. I know that beets are a love or hate vegetable but hopefully you will give this gem a try! Cheers to fresh and detox cocktails! Cheers!
- 1.5 ounces of Gin
- 4 ounces of Krokodile Pear Cold Pressed Juice- Cypress blend (Beet, cucumber, carrot, apple, lime, ginger) OR your own beet juice blend
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup of ice
Garnish: sliced beet and edible flowers
- Fill a metal shaker with gin, Cypress blend/beet juice, lime juice, and ice
- Shake mixture for 20 seconds
- Pour mixture into serving glass
- Garnish with beet slice and edible flowers