While in Australia I discovered the magical Ink Gin that is made with 12 botanticals and the magical color changing butterfly pea flower. The gin looked so cool that I knew I had to pick up a bottle and experiment. Not only did the color changing properties look beautiful but the gin is also pretty tasty. This is conversation starter gin as well as a great party spirit to have on hand. To make this cocktail super simple as I was making multiple for happy hour I added my go to syrup; Monin Pomegranate. You have to try this cocktail if you can get your hands on this gin!
- 2 ounces Ink Gin
- 1 ounce La Niña del Mezcal Bacanora
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 1 ounce Monin Pomegranate Syrup
- Combine all ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice
- Shake hard to chill and combine ingredients
- Fine strain into glass over crushed ice