Today we are collaborating with an amazing company who works directly with influential bartenders around the country to create a line of essential bar ingredients. Cocktail Artist really nailed the primary ingredients that home and professional bartenders require when creating cocktails from basic to fantastic.
In creating the Artist’s Passionfruit Bramble we were able to incorporate four of their products and each one of them really came through in the final cocktail. The base for our concoction was a delicious gin, which really bought a great botanical flavor to the mix and the subtle herbal undertones coming through really worked perfectly with the passionfruit and grenadine.
- 2 ounces gin
- ½ ounce Lemon Juice by Tenzin Samdo
- ½ ounce Lime Juice by Luke Andrews
- ½ ounce Simple Syrup by Sadiyyah Iddeen
- ½ ounce Grenadine by Bonnie Wilson
- 1 table spoon passionfruit pulp
- Crush ice and to fill a rocks glass
- Combine gin, lemon juice, lime juice, simple syrup and passionfruit pulp in a cocktail shaker with ice
- Shake hard to chill and combine ingredients
- Strain into rocks glass over crushed ice
- Garnish with passionfruit
- Pour grenadine over cocktail
- Stir gently and Enjoy!