This weekend is Father’s Day and what better way to celebrate than with a fun boozy gift. If you haven’t found the perfect gift for dad why not pick up a fancy bottle of booze. Check out my list below for the perfect spirit for your dad.
- Roca Patron Tequila – Roca Patrón is a new line of Silver, Reposado, and Anejo tequilas from Patrón. Roca is crafted using 100% tahona method, an ancient tradition in tequila-making that utilizes a two-ton volcanic rock to crush the roasted agave that is the foundation of our products. The result is a higher proof, complex spirit that is perfect in cocktails or to enjoy sipping on its own. Roca Patrón is a handcrafted tequila made from the highest-quality, 100 percent Weber Blue Agave and produced entirely from the labor-intensive, centuries-old tahona process for a sophisticated and complex flavor profile. At ReserveBar.com, you can custom engrave a bottle to personalize for Father’s Day.
- Green Spot Irish Whiskey – Green Spot is a pot still whiskey aged between 7 and 10 years. This whiskey is a great present because the distillery only makes small quantities.
- Zacapa XO –For the rum lover Zacapa XO is a perfect gift for dad. This rum is made in Guatemala and contains a blend of rums from 6 to 25 years old. The bottle is so beautiful you don’t even need to wrap the package.
- Usquaebach “Old Rare” Blended Scotch Whisky – is a perfect example of high-end blended scotch at a reasonable price. With 41 specially selected single malts up to 20 years of age from the Highlands and only 15% high-quality grain whisky in the blend, this classic Scotch whisky offers multi-layered opulence on the palate.
- Batch 206 Old Log Cabin Whiskey – Batch 206 based out of Seattle has created this whiskey that is aged 19 months. It has tasting notes that include a lean, youthful high-malt bourbon, rich oak and smoky black tea front palate. Mid-palate baking spices and candied citrus peels with a hint of honeyed vanilla pudding, transitioning into a dry malty chocolate finish.