The 12th Man Slam is an awesome cocktail that combines vodka and pisco. This is a good cocktail to start off with during a big game on game day. It is also a good excuse to be fancy and use bitters! The addition of the egg white seems scary but it is very easy and creates the platform for you to design your own 12th man logo! Go Hawks!
- 2 ounces of vodka
- 1 ounces of pisco
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 Egg white
- 1/2 cup of DRY Wild Lime Soda
- 1/2 cup of ice
Garnish: Bitters design
- In a cocktail shaker combine vodka, pisco, lime juice, DRY Wild Lime Soda and egg white
- Shake until foamy then add ice and shake until chilled
- Strain mixture into glass (depending on the glass you use feel free to top it off with more DRY soda)
- Add bitters to top of drink to form your 12th man logo!