The Phenomenal Blackberry
Posted Mar 08 | By Natalie Migliarini
As we celebrate International Women's Day I constantly draw inspiration from my great grandmother who not only went to college in the 1920's and ran her own retail store for 50 years, but also made her first international trip around the world at the age of 75 and continued to travel internationally until she was 94. She wrote and published 3 books detailing her life for all to see. She also loved blackberries which is why I created The Phenomenal Blackberry cocktail dedicated to all the ladies out there, young and old, that are rising above and meeting their goals because ANYTHING is possible.
- 1 ounce of Smirnoff No. 21 vodka
- 1/2 ounce of lemon juice
- 1/4 ounce simple syrup
- 5 blackberries
- 2-3 ounces sparkling wine
- Combine Smirnoff No. 21 vodka, lemon juice, simple syrup and blackberries in a cocktail shaker with ice
- Shake hard to chill and combine ingredients
- Fine strain into a cocktail glass
- Top with sparkling wine
- Garnish & Enjoy!