15 Great Christmas Gift Ideas for Every Dude
Posted Dec 02 | By Natalie Migliarini
Christmas is almost here, and it’s time to get all of your holiday shopping complete. Men are notoriously tough to shop for, but we’ve made it easy with a boozy-approved list of gifts sure to appeal to any dude.
- A Shaving Kit: If he’s rocking a mustache, beard, or fantastic combo of the two, make grooming easier with a shaving kit from The Art of Shaving. With razors and delicious-smelling shaving creams and aftershave, keeping his facial hair trim and stylish is simple.
- Outdoor Apparel: If he’s constantly fishing, hiking, or camping, he’s likely in need of some new outdoor apparel. Hit up Patagonia.com to find a variety of high-quality outdoor pieces he can wear on his next adventure.
- A New Grill: The burger is only as good as the grill it’s cooked on, so make sure he takes his grilling game to new heights with a brand new grill this Christmas.
- A Yeti Tumbler: If you’re looking for a small, practical gift, check out the YETI tumblers. These double-wall vacuumed containers will keep his cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot, and are great for any guy, whether he’s stuck in morning traffic on his daily commute or hitting the trail with friends on the weekends. Check out Yeti coupons to get a great deal on one of these awesome tumblers.
- A Book Subscription: If he’s a literary nerd, keep him up-to-date on the greatest releases with a book subscription from The Book Drop.
- A Drinking Game: Bring some more cheer to the holiday festivities and gift him with a new drinking game. Whether it’s a mini beer pong set or shot roulette tray, this is one gift he’ll get plenty of use from.
- An At-Home Brewing Kit: What if, instead of running out to the store to grab a six-pack, he could just head to his garage or kitchen and grab one of his very own brews? Make this pipe dream a reality with an at-home brewing kit and inspire him to become a brew master.
- Some New Shades: His future’s so bright, he’s gotta wear shades. Grab him a pair of stylish sunglasses from RayBan and keep his look classic—and his eyes protected.
- Cologne: Every woman wants her man to smell fantastic, but getting him to try out the scents at a department store isn’t the easiest of tasks. Help him find a cologne you both love with the Cologne Sampler from Sephora. He’ll get small amounts of some of the top-selling colognes; once he picks his favorite, he can take in the coupon to get the full-size version at no extra cost.
- An Amazon Echo: There’s a new woman in his life, and her name is Alexa. The Amazon Echo is a must-have gadget for the modern dude. He can play his favorite tunes, ask about the weather, or turn lights on and off. If he’s a tech-savvy dude, you can rest assured this gift is on his wish list.
- An Experience: If he’s the type of guy that can’t sit still and loves to get outside, consider the experience gifts available from FunSherpa.com. Whether you get him a certificate for a sky diving experience or mountain biking trail ride, this gift is a guaranteed winner.
- A Brewery Tour: If he can’t get enough of his favorite brews, make sure he knows the details of what goes into them. Book a brewery tour of one of his local haunts so he can get to know the process behind his hops-filled libations.
- A Day at the Golf Course: If he considers himself a Tiger Woods in the making, you can’t go wrong with a day spent at a luxury golf course. Do your research and splurge on one of the best courses in your area.
- A Fitbit: If fitness is at the top of his New Year’s list of resolutions, grab a Fitbit. This popular step counting device will help him keep track of his fitness progress and inspire him to get to the gym more often.
- Beats by Dre: If he’s a music savant, make sure he can listen to all of his favorite jams with a pair of Beats by Dre. These high-quality headphones are sure to become one of his most valued possessions, whether he uses them at work, during his commute, or at the gym.
Pick from this list of awesome gifts and find something he’ll actually be glad to receive this Christmas.